Find A Plumber
Find a company you can trust in L&S TurnKey Plumbing & Restoration
When you move into a new neighborhood, it’s important to find reliable companies to provide services that you’ll need as time goes on. Finding a plumber should be at the top of this list. Find out how you locate a plumber and choose your go-to company.
Why Use Us?
- Experienced plumbers with extensive plumbing experience.
- Full service company that can help you start to finish, no moving from contractor to contractor.
- We bill your insurance DIRECT for all water damage restoration
- Save $500 – $1000 OFF your insurance deductible
- Licensed workers, no liability for you
- Our courteous, professional staff will treat you like family, satisfaction guaranteed
Finding a Plumber can be stressful, with so many options to choose from. Make sure to choose a provider that delivers all of the services you need, along with high levels of previous customer satisfaction.
Call us now at (951) 977-4580 to schedule an appointment.
Perhaps the best place to start when looking for companies with a great reputation is with those who have had experience with the company. Look for people whose recommendations you trust and ask them about their experiences with plumbers. Most people will gladly share their experiences, both good and bad. Asking friends, family members, and neighbors for their personal thoughts can be a much more reliable way to find a company than simply opening up the phone book.
The internet is a wealth of information. There are plenty of websites that are dedicated to helping people find companies that will provide quality services. Yelp is a website that will allow you to enter your city and the service you’re looking for to receive a list of all of the companies in the area. Along with the list of companies and their contact information, you’ll be able to read reviews from others. When looking at a list of local plumbers, you’ll find everything from how much their services cost to how professional the employees are while in the home. While taking advice from strangers may not be as reliable as getting recommendations from people you know, the information that you’ll find online can be extremely helpful.
Get the Information
As you work to find a plumber, be sure that you’re getting all of the information you need. There are a few things you’ll want to consider when choosing the right business for you:
- The location of the company is obviously important. You’ll need a company that is close enough to provide your services. A company that is very close by will be helpful if you find yourself in need of emergency services. We have 24/7 service available to all of Orange County, Riverside, and San Diego.
- Emergency services, such as a broken pipe that is flooding a room, will need to be taken care of immediately. Be sure your plumber offers these emergency services. We can be there in 60 minutes or less.
- Be sure that your plumber is licensed and insured. We are licensed and insured.
- Find out how much the plumber charges for services and whether the company offers a payment plan for larger jobs. We can bill direct to insurance, as well as provide free quotes or estimates before work begins.