Most Trusted Water Extraction Company in Temecula
Emergency Service for Orange County, San Diego, and Riverside
As many homeowners will discover, water can cause a great amount of damage to a home. One obvious cause of water in a home is flooding. However, there can also be smaller sources of water damage that will cause countless issues in the home. Water extraction and recovery involves finding the source of the problem, decontaminating items that have been damaged, and eliminating the potential for further damage.
Why Use Us?
- Experienced plumbers with extensive water extraction experience.
- Full service company that can help you start to finish, no moving from contractor to contractor.
- We bill your insurance DIRECT for all water damage restoration
- Save $500 – $1000 OFF your insurance deductible
- Licensed workers, no liability for you
- Our courteous, professional staff will treat you like family, satisfaction guaranteed
Finding a Water Extraction Temecula specialist can be stressful, with so many options to choose from. Make sure to choose a provider that delivers all of the services you need, along with high levels of previous customer satisfaction.
Call us now at (951) 977-4580 to schedule an appointment for any type of water extraction service.
Finding the Source of the Problem
Recovering from water damage within the home involves more than just cleaning up the mess that has been created. When there is water in the home, it will seep into floors and walls, creating much more damage that you’ll see at the surface level. Water extraction Temecula begins with finding the source of the water and eliminating it.
Possible Sources of Water
There are a variety of ways that water can get into the home to cause damage.
- Flooding: Obviously, after a storm or flood, a home may be left with some amount of standing water that will cause a huge amount of damage if it isn’t addressed quickly.
- Condensation: when air conditioners are overworked, water can leak and cause a puddle that will seep into the floor.
- Leaking appliances: From dishwashers to refrigerators, appliances that use water can develop leaks that won’t be easy to see.
- Plumbing leaks: You probably won’t notice leaking pipes in the home until the damage starts to show.
- Weather: Rain and snow can cause damage to a home’s walls and roof, creating leaks throughout the home.
Resolving the Problem
After the source of the water is discovered, it will need to be addressed. A professional will be able to determine how the source of water can be fixed. Next, the water that has already gotten into the home will need to be removed. It is important to hire a professional plumber to take care of the water as it may contain contaminants. A pump can be used to remove standing water. Then, the house will need to be dried out to remove any water that has seeped into floors and walls. If that water isn’t taken care of immediately, it will warp wood and cause structural damage, in addition to allowing mold to form in the home.
After Water Extraction
After the process is complete, your home will be tested to be sure it’s safe to reenter. Devices can be used to measure the amount of moisture in the home and will ensure that all moisture has been eliminated.